COMPANY POLICIES

Privacy Policies

E-Z Bus, Inc. has developed this Web site for you, to make it easy for you to do business with us. We want to give you useful information, day or night, wherever you are.

To learn more about how well we're doing with our Web site so we can continually improve and provide you with better service, we keep track of how many visitors we have, when they visit, and where they come from (their domain name, such as aol.com).

We don't capture any personal information such as your name, address, or phone number unless you give it to us. We receive and record only the personal information you specifically provide -- for example, when you made a reservation.

We keep all personal information secure and use it for only the stated purpose and as explained here. We may use your personal information to customize your content, to fulfill your requests, and to contact you about new offerings and events at the Web site.

You may visit anonymously or you may identify yourself when you made a reservation or send us an email. We welcome you either way, and we'll honor your privacy and safeguard any information you give us as outlined here.

E-Z Bus, Inc. may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.

Service Policies

1) A deposit of 25% of the total amount due has to be received at our mailing address 30 days prior to the first day of service. The remaining balance of 75% has to be received at our mailing address 15 days prior to the first day of service.

2) Services cancelled within 14 days or less of departure will result in forfeiture of deposits. All services cancelled within 7 days or less of departure will be charged the full payment amount.

3) When lodging is necessary, the chartering party must furnish a single room for the motor coach operator.

4) By Federal Law, Motor coach operators are permitted a maximum of 10 hours actual driving time and a total of 15 hours of on duty time. Services that require additional driving time and/or hours of on-duty service will require a second driver and will result in additional charges unless specifically stated in your confirmation. E-Z Bus, Inc. will require advance notification to provide these services.

5) E-Z Bus, Inc. reserves the right to use assigned motor coaches for multiple charters and customers on the same day.

6) E-Z Bus, Inc. shall not be liable for items left on the motor coaches.

7) E-Z Bus, Inc. reserves the right to lease equipment from other companies to fulfill our obligations.

8) Use of alcohol and tobacco is prohibited on board motor coaches.

9) Failure of non-operational equipment such as VCR, DVD player, Sound system or PA is not cause for a refund.

10) A late payment finance charge will be made on all past due accounts at the rate of 1.5% per month. If collection is made by suit or otherwise, all collection costs, including any attorney's fees will be due and payable.